Upgrades from the free version to the professional accounts are now available again for use.
Rui (comma CMMS)
In order to guarantee good quality service for our existing clients and due to a large number of projects currently underway, we have temporarily susepending account upgrades from free light accounts.
From within the comma CMMS, if you try to upgrade your account from a free light account you will see the following note:
This causes no impact whatsoever to existing clients on Professional or Premium accounts.
IF YOU ARE ON A FREE LIGHT ACCOUNT NONE OF YOUR EXISTING DATA IS DELETED, YOU CANNOT UPGRADE but can continue to use the account has you have been so far.
We are sorry for any inconvience caused.
We did a lot on this update, but the following is of note:
1. You can now dowload (.csv) the full equipment history log
2. Fixed blank page error when creating work orders when the total work orders are above 40000. Some users were starting to get affected by this bug.
3. Possibility of deletion of a work request is now implemented.
4. Implement possibility of setting a min qty of -1 for no min qty warning.
5. Big changes on the API to support our new (and upcoming) android mobile app.
6. On an FL details page there's now the possibility to list target or installed equipment "on" or "on and under" the current FL.